غصـــــن البــــــان
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

غصـــــن البــــــان

تعليمي ترفيه منوع

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

من الصابون اشكال حلوة وهي جمعتها لكم منعدة مواقع

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ban
غصن الرئيسAdmin
غصن  الرئيسAdmin
ban

عدد الرسائل : 239
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/07/2007

من الصابون اشكال حلوة وهي جمعتها لكم منعدة مواقع Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: من الصابون اشكال حلوة وهي جمعتها لكم منعدة مواقع   من الصابون اشكال حلوة وهي جمعتها لكم منعدة مواقع I_icon_minitimeالأحد أكتوبر 21, 2007 11:06 am

Contributed by Soap & Candle Stand

من الصابون اشكال حلوة وهي جمعتها لكم منعدة مواقع Chunksmp1
Step 1: Begin by making chunks. Since we're talking square chunks, I used a flat, rectangular mold. You might want to spray the mold with Crisco, or a light coating of petroleum jelly. Heat your soap and color as desired, then pour into the mold (I poured mine about 1/2 inch deep). After it has been poured, applying a quick spritz of rubbing alcohol to the soap will deter bubbles.

من الصابون اشكال حلوة وهي جمعتها لكم منعدة مواقع Chunksmp2

Step 2: I usually let it cool for 10 minutes, and the pop in the fridge for another 15-20 (or longer).

من الصابون اشكال حلوة وهي جمعتها لكم منعدة مواقع Chunksmp3

Step 3: After the soap is solid, remove from mold. If it doesn't come out with some gentle help, put it back in the fridge for a little while longer.

من الصابون اشكال حلوة وهي جمعتها لكم منعدة مواقع Chunksmp4

Step 4: Cut the soap into chunks of desired size. I made squares and some long rectangles. You can get creative here and use some cookie cutters, or cut some fancy triangles, but I kept it pretty plain. I have a cutting board I use specifically for soaps; remember soap is slippery - be careful when cutting!!

من الصابون اشكال حلوة وهي جمعتها لكم منعدة مواقع Chunksmp5

Step 5: Arrange chunks into mold of choice. I put the squares in haphazardly, and then lined the rectangles in the mold.

من الصابون اشكال حلوة وهي جمعتها لكم منعدة مواقع Chunksmp6a
من الصابون اشكال حلوة وهي جمعتها لكم منعدة مواقع Chunksmp6
Step 6: Time for the overpour. Some people squirt their chunks with alcohol just before the overpour. I haven't noticed a significant difference, try it both ways and see what you find. However, I recommend letting your chunks cool a bit before doing the overpour. If they are too cold, they will sweat.
For the squares, I scented the overpour, but no color, and used a clear base. With the rectangles, I scented and colored an opaque base.

من الصابون اشكال حلوة وهي جمعتها لكم منعدة مواقع Chunksmp7
Step 7: After pouring, you should do some tapping to release air bubbles, but not enough to jostle all your chunks - especially if you have them placed a particular way.
[size=9]After tapping, spritz with the alcohol to kill the bubbles. Do the whole wait 10 minutes, then move to fridge thing until they are solid (see step 2).
[/size]

من الصابون اشكال حلوة وهي جمعتها لكم منعدة مواقع Chunksmp8
Step 8: Remove soaps from the mold. Cut them however you please. Enjoy!!

من الصابون اشكال حلوة وهي جمعتها لكم منعدة مواقع Chunksdone2

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://bano.mam9.com

من الصابون اشكال حلوة وهي جمعتها لكم منعدة مواقع
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
غصـــــن البــــــان :: منتدى الاشغال اليدوية :: الفن اليدوي-
انتقل الى: